Werde ein Swicon-Superhero!
SwiconGroupis one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance, and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
Our partner who plays a significant role in the IT outsourcing market on a global level is looking for a GRC Consultant.
- GRC Application Support and consulting
- SAP GRC & Authorization
- FIORI (German data protection & data privacy)
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
- Understand engagement as it relates to client's business
- Configure Access Control SAP GRC to meet unique client security requirements
- Demonstrate knowledge in some areas of industry or functional specialty
- Communicate client expectations to the engagement team
- Conduct SAP GRC AC and continuity assessment
- Assume responsibility for small components of engagements. May have a greater role on small engagements
- Contribute to engagement planning and ensuring that deliverables meet contract and work plan objectives.
- Experience in newer SAP Applications such as HANA, S4, Fiori, Lumira, IDM, GRC Process Control, GRC Risk Management, Audit Management, Fraud Management etc
- Good understanding of concepts of Segregation of Duties SoD
- Ability to perform Solution Architect tasks working on defining solutions in response to client request for proposal, technical design and development of SAP GRC AC functions for programs, projects and change requests
- Experience in end to end SAP GRC AC project implementation, ability to conduct workshops, manage and plan for UAT, Regression Testing, Cutover and Hyper care activities
- Experience in the design and development of SAP GRC AC policies, strategy, and Governance Risk and Compliance Experience with regulatory compliance such as Sarbanes Oxley is a requirement
- Ability to perform security remediation
- German or English language knowledge
- Possibility to improve yourself in a constantly growing organization
- An above-average salary
- Varied and interesting tasks
- A secure, long-term opportunity