SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners
- leads project teams throughout all phases of the Business Intelligence / Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- actively manages project / solution requirements, staffing and timelines with stakeholders and project team
- plans, manages and keeps control over key project milestones, metrics and success factors (AGILE and traditional project mgmt)
- focal point and trusted BI & Reporting advisor for assigned stakeholder group in specific subject area(s); fist escalation point for stakeholder teams
- spearhead stakeholder engagement across regional and functional teams to facilitate prioritization and (metric) definition discussions
- coordinates and participates in solution testing to guarantee high quality of BI solutions.
- communicates BI roadmap, project status and issues and proposes / presents resolution and workaround options to senior mgmt
- ensures appropriate training of users, helpdesk & operations team at the end of each project / release
- runs project post mortem analysis to capture improvement ideas for future projects
- participates in organization-wide BI process improvement initiatives to fine tune our BI delivery approach and best practices
- supports regular analytical needs for our business stakeholders (ie. data mining, data analytics, etc.)
- applies advanced project management and quality / process improvement methodologies to assure uniformity, standardization and repeatability of BI solutions
- drive process consistency and efficiency, along with the different teams, to assure uniformity, standardization and repeatability of reports in a turnkey manner
- soft skills,
- stakeholder engagement,
- technical background,
- data analysis
- between 2 and 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence Projects
- first-level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree (computer science or comparable business / technical experience or equivalent)
- strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to work independently with and within remote teams with minimal daily supervision
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills, work ethic and the ability to work well individually as well as leading multiple global virtual project teams
- strong customer focus and ability to handle difficult stakeholder and project conversations; interact with multiple levels of the organization and functional disciplines
- mastery in English (written, verbal, presentation) is a must, excellent presentation skills
- experience in working at a large corporation / enterprise in a virtual / global environment is a plus
- demonstrated and effective advanced project and program management (agile as well as traditional project management)
- understanding and applying of advanced project management, quality and process improvement methodologies and leading complex global, cross-functional projects and programs
- strong financial and business acumen.
- demonstrated understanding of BI technology and experience in leading BI or IT projects
- creativity in problem solving and working with large volumes of data
- basic data modeling and database design understanding
- experience with BI visualization tools (QlikView, Spotfire, Business Objects, etc.) and their implementation
- understanding of basic design principles and aesthetics of business dashboards and reports (ie. look and feel)
- proficient in Data Mining and Analysis of Data / interpretation Results
- basic technical understanding of Microsoft Online Platform, Web Technologies and Databases (leading technical project teams)
- experience with corporate Sales, Marketing or ERP systems (Salesforce.com; Aprimo; etc.) as a distinct advantage
- knowledge / understanding of end-to-end Campaign to Cash cycle is a benefit
Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
A great foundation for your career!
Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
A competitive salary, Additional Health Insurance, luncheon voucher etc.