SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
1. Manage Primary, Secondary research and social mining of Company’s key corporate accounts using latest tools in the market.
• Provide detailed analysis of Company’s named accounts’ strategy, financial performance, IT and digital plans and spends, and stakeholder profiling and mapping leveraging tools like HG Insights or equivalent.
• Triangulate insights from the analysis of Company’s customer databases, related to customer characteristics, behavior, attitude and life cycle with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
• Apply DISC personality profiling using tools like Crystal or equivalent to describe stakeholder personas for sales enablement and marketing messaging
• Analyze and synthesize insights, drawing conclusions and recommendations that are actionable, impactful, and accessible for stakeholders.
2. Prepare and Communicate Account insights to Country Marketing and Sales management.
At least 5-8 years’ experience with detailed analytical work
Articulate clearly, goal-oriented, exhibit a high level of professionalism, and be exceptionally organized.
Understanding of PC, printer, IT services market an advantage
Knowledge of market research concepts and principles, quantitative research methods and techniques, statistical analysis to support market research
Strong statistical and quantitative analysis skills with high level of attention to detail and high degree of quality assurance
Demonstrate critical conceptual and intellectual skills
Ability to use a systematic approach in solving problems through analysis and evaluation of alternative solutions
Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills: Specifically within the context of oral presentations and written research reports
Ability to work independently and work within deadlines while handling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group and interact effectively with all levels of the Company
- Assist in identifying market requirements for targeted customer segments and/or industry verticals.
- Manage pre-established deliverables and plan from Marketing Communications/other teams.
- Collect and synthesis messaging and content for assigned customer segment and industry-specific programs.
- Develop/communicate closed-loop post-analysis of assigned programs.
- Perform marketing support activities as required, e.g., Siebel MRM/CRM, PO/accrual management, collateral fulfillment.
- Education and Experience: BA in Marketing or related degrees or equivalent level of experience. Expertise with Microsoft Office tools.
Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
A great foundation for your career!
Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
A competitive salary, Additional Health Insurance, luncheon voucher etc.