SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
- Provide guidance and consulting to Partners and Sales teams on Partner data collection processes
- Is responsible for end-2end Partner experience and operations execution on partner data reporting
- Lead tactical execution as the front line for partner inquiries and issue resolution
- Manage Partner onboarding to Amplify reporting requirements: deliver partner trainings on reporting rules, get partner sample file, provide consulting on various reporting and submissions options
- Manage Partner setup to report: validate sample files, work with Partners on required corrections, collect and update back-end masters with required info, agree on go-live reporting date
- Monitor partner submission status and work on improving reporting behavior, as needed
- Monitor partner submitted data quality and provide partner support in performing required corrections
- Analysis/Operational support for ad-hoc issues
- 2-3 years work experience in Sales Operations, Supply Chain, or similar
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Exposure to/familiarity with e-commerce platforms preferred
- Excellent time management.
- Problems identification and strategic thinking. Solution oriented.
- Bachelor degree or in course of obtaining.
- Strong communication skills at any internal hierarchy levels as well as with customers/partners
- Independent/self-starter methodology; mature business approach
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in Sales Operations, Supply Chain, or similar
Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
A great foundation for your career!
Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
A competitive salary, Additional Health Insurance, luncheon voucher etc.