SwiconGroupisone of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
Within the Sales Operations Organization, the Customer Experience (CXP) Centre of Excellence (CoE) at Company, designs and implements state of the art Customer and Sales enablement solutions.
Enablement in the form of B2B e-Commerce solutions, Lead to Order infrastructure quality and support, Bid and Tender response infrastructure, Customer Contracts management and Operational engagement solutions for Company's Global Accounts and 3D Print customers.
- Monitoring legacy contract migration to ensure that all relevant files are transferred from the legacy repository to the new platform
- Reporting gaps and inconsistencies in the data and document migration
- Tracking down missing contracts and supporting documents for all markets but especially Latin America
- Checking the non-standard contracts to identify missing or incomplete approvals and ensuring the proper documentation is received and stored accordingly
- Updating the system with the relevant information on non-standard clauses
- Providing daily/weekly status updates on issues and progress
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English
- Great attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Stakeholder engagement
- Coordination skills
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
Experience in a similar field
Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
A great foundation for your career!
Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
A competitive salary, Additional Health Insurance, luncheon voucher etc.