SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
Distribution Data Collection & Financial Claims analyst for EMEA
- Drives multiple complex operational processes, such as data collection and financial claims management for EMEA distribution partners.
- Acts as a project manager for moderately complex, small to medium projects.
- Produces moderately to highly complex deliverables, analyses and reports using business applications, making recommendations and/or decisions on common issues.
- Drives continuous process refinement and improvement by applying a solid understanding of internal business processes and policies.
- Understands complex business issues and makes appropriate recommendations by applying intermediate subject matter expertise.
- Provides guidance and leadership to entry level employees.
- Advanced communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Strong knowledge and skills with business applications (microsfot Office).
- Ability to work as both a member and leader of a team
- Solid understanding of internal business processes and policies
- Developed business acumen and understanding of accounting concepts.
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years of experience in a business related function, preferably finance, accounting, or compensation.
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope.
- May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Ability to handle most unique situations.
- May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmospher
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career!
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.