Standard list pricing cycle
- Every month ensures that list prices are reviewed according to cost, currency, market evolution and regional pricing strategies, related to the PLs is responsible for.
- The Analyst takes input from the Product Managers, Finance and BU Directors and presents the recommendation to the Category management for approval.
- Implement the decisions into the pricing tools.
- Communicate to the countries the new prices.
- For the products priced by the local countries, check that the margins are in line with the Category objectives.
Pricing tool expert
- Participate in pricing tool requirements for enhancement or future design
- Develops, improves and educates on tools used in area of control in alignment with corporate business needs, requirements or goals
- Responsible to support all improvement programs and initiatives for the process
- Change management: Develops methods for supporting innovation and change across the organization
- Process Documentation: Responsible to create and maintain process documentation
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in related field of expertise with a focus in business, economics or IT
- PC products knowledge (technology) and PC market knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple and complex tasks in parallel
- Customer oriented
- Ability to easily adapt to different situations, efficient in stressful situations
- Resourceful, inventiveness
- Very rigorous and organized
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, consulting, negotiation skills, flexible, change adaptive
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Fluent in English, verbal and written