SwiconGroupisone of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
- Deploy globally designed processes into region/country while ensuring business continuity.
- Manage and ensure regional processes / exclusions & inclusions are compliant.
- Document and deploy approved process across operational teams.
- Identify process gaps/inefficiencies and recommend/drive projects to deploy value add solutions.
- Ensure user, and where appropriate customer training material is developed and training is provided on a TTT basis.
- Communications Management/MOC Identify, lead, own and drive key business process improvements.
- Facilitate and utilize PM Practice core processes.
- Support in data entry to new ERP system to enable validation and migration to new ERP system.
- global vision
- ability to organize
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career!
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
- A competitive salary, Additional Health Insurance, luncheon voucher etc.