SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
We’re looking for an IT Recruitment Specialist for our enthusiastic team in Bucharest, Romania. The IT Recruitment specialist is responsible for hiring goals by filling open engineering roles like C++, DevOps engineer, test engineers, etc with matching candidates.
Generally responsible for the full life cycle of the recruitment process in a multinational company operating in the IT field based in Timisoara.
The contract will be concluded initially for a determined period of 6 months, after which it can move to a permanent contract.
- Managing recruitment process and main responsibilities will include sourcing, screening, and the placement of higly specializied IT consultant
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Take ownership of candidate experience by managint job postings, job descriptions and position requirements
- Work and form relationships with clients HR professionals and direct managers to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Candidate tracking
- Organize and participate client interviews
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired employees, and other candidate relationships
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
- Active participate in daily, weekly meetings
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HR/Psychology/Communications
- Experience in Recruitment (+2 years) along with a proven track record of success
- Mastery in English is a must as our company is multicultural
- Excellet communication skills
- You must be a team player with a positive attitude
- A working knowledge of modern social media using
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems
- Compliant, precision
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career!
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.