SwiconGroupisone of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
Therefore we're looking for a Sales Officer superhero to be the newest member of our team!
Account management tasks
- The Sales Officer is responsible for entering CRM deals for various product implementations.
- Provides customer support with regard to documentation and the implementation process.
- Offering support to his TTS Sales senior colleagues by drafting CM Offers when needed, as well as drafting pricing lists when requested by customers.
- Constantly checks what are the new clients onboarded and makes sure we prepare CM offers in order to apply the right pricing. (i.e. identifies if any new client/account opening is part of a group of companies and if we should apply any pre-agreed pricing. In this cases he prepares the pricing proposal and shares it with the client / TTS Sales. )
Share Point / CM Offers template
- In charge of updating the Cash Management offer templates that are found in Share Point, for minor or major changes (e.g. PSD2).
- Continues to keep track of the changes that need to be made and makes sure the templates are in order and ready to be used anytime by the relevant departments (TTS Sales, GSG, CCB).
- The Sales Officer will be doing a detailed analysis of the payments our clients are executing in other currencies than the currency of the beneficiary’s country in order to identify potential XCCY deal opportunities.
TTS Sales Presentation
- The Sales Officer will be in charge of refurbishing also the Romanian version of the presentation.
Client daily balances monitoring
- The Sales Officer keeps a daily check on the level of balances on the current accounts, as well as significant changes (increases/decreases) in their levels, by tracking their causes and drafting a short report.
- B2B cards stream – The Sales Officer is engaged in the initiative dedicated to identifying & acquiring the B2B flows through cards.
- Fresh graduation with university degree
- MS Office knowledge
- Good English skills
- Open, inquisitive
- Only with residence at Bucharest
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career!
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
- Hybrid working module (Home Office & Onsite)