SwiconGroupisone of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
- Offer support to account managers and country managers
- Work closely with Sales and Bucharest country teams to ensure turn-around SLA / response deadline is met
- Assist new comers as per request in completing their mandatory training/tasks
- May assist in delivering trainings and/or presentations on general business matters or tools
- Manage sales compensation activities on behalf of the sales force to minimize wherever possible the admin touch required by Sales People in ensuring that they are fully compensated based on their sales quota
- Manage sales admin tasks on behalf of Sales Representatives
- Analyze sales data and compiles information for reports (e.g., pipeline forecasting, sales compensation, shipment and margin, deal consumption); identifies trends and makes observations.
- Actively search for new solutions to improve the day-to-day activity and optimize the processes
MSD - assign accounts and territories
Eclipse – pricing activities related to deals
Trainings offered for sales management in order to avoid any errors in sales compensation process
Any other tools and processes which can contribute to good business relations
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Good command of English language – minimum B2 level
- Typically 2-3 years of related experience (e.g., sales support, customer service, general support roles).
- Advanced communication skills with ability to convey medium impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers and management.
- Good command of PC and Microsoft Office pack
- Mentality adapted to Customer Services
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Conflicts resolution abilities
- Problem solving
- Pro-activeness, receptivity
- Good training and leading skills
- Team-work and networking
- Good organizational skills, structured approach
- Ability to prioritize the workloadbased on commercial requirements and team needs
- Quality oriented mindset with meeting tight deadlines
- Change management skills
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career!
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
- A competitive salary, Additional Health Insurance, luncheon voucher etc.