SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
As a Special Pricing Analyst, you will be building a strategic relationship with sales representative, customers and Company partners, understanding their business models, identifying challenges in the pricing process and finding solutions on how to improve Company and customer interlock, accelerating market share and cash-flow.
What will your day consist of?
• You will lead communication and offer pricing support for Company sales team and Company partners, developing trusted relationship
• You will be supported by high-tech tool to help prioritize key contacts with your customer portfolio and urgent actions
• You will listen carefully to the customer challenges and identify solutions on how to drive pricing behavior
• You will facilitate challenging solutions by involving other Company teams in working with the customer
• You will advise the Sales and Account Management teams on setting up pricing for Company products (PC& Print)
• You will lead and/or participate in business enhancement projects across geographies
- A strong collaborator with excellent English:
o customer skills and incredible focus on trust and credibility to influence action
o ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
o a unique voice and a talent to challenge status quo processes
- An independent result-oriented professional with
o Drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
o Proven problem-solving skills
- An excellent Special Pricing analyst with
o Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
o Solid computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiencies
o Typically 1-2 years of experience, preferably in economics / completed university degree with some experience in pricing considered an advantage
Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
A great foundation for your career!
Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
A competitive salary, Additional Health Insurance, luncheon voucher etc.