Sen de bir Swicon süper kahramanı ol
SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners
Suport catre o audienta compusa din:
- Agentii si managerii de vanzari din tari
- Agentii si managerii de vanzari din HUB-uri contractate de Companie
- Partenerii de business Companie
- Suport in formarea profesionala pentru echipele de vanzari interne sau externe, de la parteneri. Suport in ceea ce priveste activitatile administrative ale acestora cu privire la colectarea datelor de vanzare.
- Oferirea de sprijin in ceea ce priveste gestionarea activitatilor operationale
Monitorizarea rapoartelor zilnice realizate de parteneri
Mententanta bazei de date cu detaliile partenerilor
Gestionarea tuturor activitatilor realizate la cererea agentilor de vanzari, parteneri sau AOM legate de colectarea datelor partenerilor (CDM)
Raportare si solutionare a problemelor legate de colectarea datelor si raportare
Relationarea cu alte echipe pentru solutionarea problemelor si urmarirea problemei pana la rezolvarea acesteia
- Oferirea de informatii legate de termene limita pentru compensare, livrari neinregistrate in sistem
- Enlish language is a must for both candidates. One needs to be a Turkish speaker.
- Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues.
- Works on problems/projects of moderately complex scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input.
- Follows established guidelines and interprets policies.
- Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience.
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.