SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
. Apply Agile Project management tools in gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Measure and optimize applications to improve ease of use (usability), and create the best user experience
• Exploring different approaches to solve end-users' problems together with product owners and business analysts
• Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps, create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
• Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create low/high resolution prototypes working with design software, designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Prepare and present prototypes / mock-ups to internal teams and key stakeholders and conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback (iterative process)
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Job Education and Experience Requirements:
• Mastery in English
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Understanding of user-centric design processes and design thinking
• Experience in building and managing UX portfolio and collaboration within agile teams to help drive results and create winning products
• Knowledge of prototyping and wireframe tools (e.g. Figma, Wireframe.cc and InVision)
• Expected level is consultant or an experienced analyst, where UI/UX capability and creativity is more important than experience
• Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders at a global level
• Good time-management skills
• Should ideally have Oracle BMI, Microsoft Dynamics, or Salesforce experience in the CPQ/CRM space
• BSc in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field (depending on past experience)
Team spirit, strong communication skills, mastery in English, prototyping and wireframe tools
Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
A great foundation for your career!
Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
A competitive salary, Additional Health Insurance, luncheon voucher etc.