SwiconGroupisone of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
- Development/design of web applications
- Interact with customers and transpose requirements into technical designs
- Develop design documents, project documentation, release documents, and technical procedural documentation
- Present work to customers at Product Reviews
- Contribute to scrum meetings, project kickoffs, etc.
- Studies new IT technologies and programing languages to be able to identify best solutions and to implement them when needed.
- Actively participates in cross-organization projects, delivers the responsibilities assigned by the project lead and sticks to the timelines and budget.
- Is responsible for the different 3rd party tools integrated with the Portal as well as for the maintenance of the existing ones.
- Act as a BA/Project Manager in small projects
- Able to understand and apply software development principles
- Knowledge of SQL Server with the ability to query tables in a database
- Analytical thinking in solving problems
- Demonstrable ability to independently find solutions and derive success from trial and error
- Ability to work autonomously in a virtual environment with discussions occurring via telephone and desktop sharing
- Ability to manage and organize your time, be detail oriented and deliver consistently on schedule
- Good understanding of user requirements and functional specifications
- Fluency in English is a must, a second language is a plus
- Knowledge on Web Services concepts and message formats like XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, JSON
- Experience in working with SQL databases
- Experience with Liferay (a huge advantage)
- Experience in delivering and managing web development projects
- Experience working and collaborating in a global organization
- Experience in implementation and management of standard processes
- Experience producing high quality and timely work products
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly computer literate, knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
A great foundation for your career!
Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
A competitive salary, Additional Health Insurance, luncheon voucher etc.