SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
Within the Sales Operations Organization, the Customer Experience (CXP) Centre of Excellence (CoE) at HP Inc, designs and implements state of the art Customer and Sales enablement solutions. Enablement in the form of B2B e-Commerce solutions, Lead to Order infrastructure quality and support, Bid and Tender response infrastructure, Customer Contracts management and Operational engagement solutions for Company's Global Accounts and 3D Print customers.
As a support to the e-commerce engagement leads and the Customer master data Quality Lead, you will be part of a global organization, working to ensure high customer catalogues quality related to customer master data. You will have an opportunity to interact with various regional and worldwide organizations, as well as different management stakeholders.
• Run reports on catalogue/Customer master linkage quality
• Identify actions which need to be taken
• Work with the catalogue manager community in the markets to drive corrective actions
• Track progress and report on it
• Assist Customer Master Data team with additional Customer Master Data quality topics
- Master communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation).
- Mastery in English.
- Strong knowledge and skills with business applications (e.g. PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel).
- Ability to exercise and apply sound judgment to multiple tasks.
- Strong influencing and consensus-building skills.
- Must work well with team environment.
- Confident and effective stakeholder engagement
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and achieve results.
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 2-3 years of related experience in business/ IT operations or in a business process & capabilities function.
Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
A great foundation for your career!
Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
A competitive salary, Additional Health Insurance, luncheon voucher etc.