SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
Business Analyst for Commercial Go-to-market, Channel organization. Company is the global leader of printing and computing solutions. We’re a company with the heart and energy of a start-up, and the brain and muscle of a Fortune Global 100 corporation. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Within Company, the ISE region (International Sales Entities: Eastern Europe, MiddleEast and Africa) represents a massive business territory, covering over 92 countries, with a population of 1.8 billion people.
ISE is one of Company's 10 markets Worldwide and is by nature a multicultural environment. To give an order of magnitude, Company sells over 7 PC’s & 5 Printers per minute across a 10 times-zones territory, via more than 2,000 logistic routes.
We are looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst to support our Channel Sales Organization, with a focus on Commercial go-to-market.
The role is based out of Bucharest in Romania and will be working in close collaboration with the Commercial Sales Leaders for the region.
What you will be doing:
Access tools and retrieve reports with data sets, focused on partner profiling, sales and budgets, as well as market size information
Work with the business and operations teams and various stakeholders to create the relevant metrics for measuring and monitoring the business
Analyze, prepare Business Performance Reports for the management in a timely and accurate manner. Point out changes in KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).Analyze data to identify trends that drive data-based decision making for the business
Develop best practices for reporting, analytics, and generation of key metrics
Leverage tools like Excel, ThoughtSpot, PowerBI, to drive efficient analytics reporting, and performing data extraction from an extremely large data set
Lead and support various ad hoc projects, as needed, in support of Channel Business strategy
Work in a matrix organization and interact across different countries and business units
What experience would help you best fit in the job:
The ideal candidate will have a strong combination of intellectual ability, structured thinking, business intuition and technical aptitude. Specifically, the candidate must:
- Have proven aptitude for blending quantitative and qualitative data with analytical, problem-solving skills based on analysis.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage large amounts of data; manipulating this into meaningful information.
- Three to five years related work experience, especially around business and/or technical requirements analysis, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of relational database and R language is a plus
- An undergraduate degree in finance, engineering, computer science or related field
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career!
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
- Hybrid working module (Home Office & Onsite)