Our Customer Service Professionals will provide customer support in a way that reflects the culture; we believe in order to be the best we have to have the best people and customer service is an extremely important touch point for our business.
- Providing high quality and timely responses to inbound and outbound phone calls and to customer inquiries via emails, letter and/or fax
- Analyse, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for music and sound system products
- Supporting the company in a complete understanding of our client issues regarding billing and technical services; command thorough knowledge of all company products and services and departmental procedures; understand all procedures within all related areas of the department and company
- Entering data and providing information with high degree of integrity
- Problem solving to resolve customer incidents and account reconciliation issues –on the first call whenever possible
- English –proficient level
- 1 years of experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, customer service skills, and positive phone manner
- Detail-oriented and have excellent follow-up skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy troubleshooting and seeking answers to difficult problems
- Very good computer skills, excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Responsible, well organized, extremely thorough, open, assertive, proactive, analytical and logical person
- Excellent team player as well as independent worker
- Please note that this position requires you to work with US clients during US time
- Available for evening/night shifts (first shift 15:30-00:00/ last shift 19:30 :00) weekends
Cross-cultural communication skills are a plus
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career!
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
- Hybrid working module (Home Office & Onsite)