SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners
Company is leader on the market of the Personal Systems. Standard Pricing team is responsible for ensuring all necessary information for new products (desktops, notebooks, displays, etc.) and set in the systems for an accurate and timely publication, pricing and orderability
The Commercial Pricing Analyst is responsible for the definition of Company public prices for all EMEA PS BU products and countries. He/ She facilitates and drives decisions on the monthly pricing activities. He/ She analyses, prepares, presents and communicates all pricing data and decisions. Success is among other things determined by an ongoing competitive pricing structure based on the EMEA and WW pricing strategies and guidelines. In conjunction with the team, the pricing strategy needs to support the EMEA P&L interests. This job is in close relation with the PS EMEA Product Management team and with the EMEA PS BU Management team.
1. Standard list pricing cycle
- Every month ensures that list prices are reviewed according to cost, currency, market evolution and EMEA pricing strategies, related to the PLs is responsible for.
- The Commercial Pricing Analyst takes input from the Product Managers, Finance and BU Directors and presents the recommendation to the PPS EMEA PC Category management for approval.
- Implement the decisions into the pricing tools.
- Communicate to the countries the new prices.
2. P&L review
- For the products priced by the local countries, check that the margins are in line with the EMEA PC Category objectives.
3. Pricing tool expert
- Participate in pricing tool requirements for enhancement or future design
- Develops, improves and educates on tools used in area of control in alignment with corporate business needs, requirements or goals
- Responsible to support all improvement programs and initiatives for the process
- Change management: Develops methods for supporting innovation and change across the organization
- Process Documentation: Responsible to create and maintain process documentation
- PC products knowledge (technology) and PC market knowledge
- Typically, 3+ years of experience
- Extensive experience with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Experience in the PC business
- Experience in taking care of ongoing business
- Experience in acting as liaison between various internal organizations
- System administration
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in related field of expertise with a focus in business, economics or IT
- Analytical skills
- Presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple and complex tasks in parallel
- Customer oriented
- Ability to easily adapt to different situations, efficient in stressful situations
- Resourceful, inventiveness
- Very rigorous and organized
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, consulting, negotiation skills, flexible, change adaptive
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.