¡Únete a nosotros! Conviértase en un miembro de nuestro equipo.
SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
You will be responsible for the purchase experience of selected Tier 1 Global Accounts via our e-commerce platform (aka portal/catalogue), acting as a key enabler for Global Sales reps. Our mission is to provide the business with competitive advantage in customer engagement by focusing on perfect execution and efficiency. We thrive to support highest service level towards our internal and external customers by driving operational excellence in the following areas:
• Quote and Config operations
• Catalogue Management
• Pricing operations
• Sales Support activities
All job activities relate to the enabling of order placement via our e-commerce platform by performing tasks such as:
• Catalogue creation and maintenance
• Address creation and maintenance
• User creation and user access maintenance
• User training
• Product configuration and maintenance
• Pricing updates
• New product introduction
• Catalogue quality and accuracy checks
• Troubleshoot configuration/portal/user issues and solution them
• Troubleshoot failed orders due to issues with the portal setup
Depending on the task you will be required to either perform it yourself or delegate to the respective back office team that is assigned to the process.
You will be working as part of an account team together with other roles from Sales / Customer Operations / other operational teams.
- Spanish language
- problem-solvingandanalytical skills.
- teamworkand collaboration skills.
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of related experience (e.g., supply chain, customer service, procurement, financial management)
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career!
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
- Hybrid working module (Home Office & Onsite)