SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners
The Customer & Sales Support Manager (shortened CSSM) works within a European, multicultural and fast moving business environment, supporting Sales Operations, BU and Sales Force within the area of quote to order. He/she is located in a central QTO team and has a wide variety of responsibilities, including the following:
Consultancy & Design of Product Offering:
• Key contact for the Sales organization for Customer E-Catalogue and Portal related matters
• Guide Sales and implement optimal catalogue structure
• Proactively informs Sales/Customer on any major change in offering or pricing
• Provide B2B solution consultancy (no B2Bi)
• Provide consultancy on product offering and pricing
• Performs triage on issues and redirects to appropriate teams
Catalogue Deployment & Maintenance:
• Drive Catalogue set-up & maintenance in line with Sales and Customer requirements
• Proactively manage EOL and NPI in customer offering and catalogue
• Manage offering and pricing update across BUs
- Fluent Italian
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
- Ability to handle most unique situations.
- May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4-6 years of related experience (e.g., supply chain, customer service, procurement, financial management).
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career!
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
- Hybrid working module (Home Office & Onsite)