SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners
The Customer & Sales Support Manager (shorten CSSM) works within a European, multicultural and fast-moving business environment, supporting Sales Operations, Business Units (shorten BU) and Sales Force within the area of Catalogue Management and Maintenance. He/she is in the EMEA Direct Operations team and has a wide variety of responsibilities, including but not limited to the following:
• Ecommerce - Catalogue Deployment & Maintenance
• Design of Product Offering & Product/Pricing Consultancy for Sales teams
• Customer support and communication
• Metrics control and Reporting
What will your day consist of?
• Key contact for the Sales organization for Customer E-Catalogue and Portal related matters.
• Provide B2B solution consultancy.
• Guide Sales and implement optimal catalogue structure.
• Drive Catalogue setup & maintenance in line with Sales and Customer requirements.
• Implement catalogue product offering via virtual PC configuration
• Setup simplified deals. Setup users and user access.
• Manages standard and simplified deal setup.
• Provide customized portal training.
• Provides guidance for Back Office teams with which a direct relation exists.
• Supporting ongoing strategic projects by implementing, reporting and providing feedback.
Who are we looking for?
• A strong collaborator with excellent English
o customer skills and incredible focus on trust and credibility to influence action
o ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
o a unique voice and a talent to challenge status quo processes
• An independent result-oriented professional with
o Drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
o Proven problem-solving skills
• A CSSM with
o Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
o Proven technical skills to provide support to our sales teams
o Solid communication skills with direct customers and stakeholders (sales force and other sales support functions)
o Solid computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiencies
o Typically, 1-2 years of experience, preferably in economics / completed university degree
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career!
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
- Hybrid working module (Home Office & Onsite)