SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners
The Customer & Sales Support Manager (shorten CSSM) works within a Global, multicultural and fast moving business environment, supporting Sales Operations, Business Units (shorten BU) and Sales Force within the area of Catalogue Management and Maintenance. He/she is located in the EMEA Direct Operations team and has a wide variety of responsibilities, including but not limited to the following:
Consultancy & Design of Product Offering:
Key contact for the Sales organization for Customer E-Catalogue and Portal related matters.
Guide Sales and implement optimal catalogue structure.
Proactively informs Sales/Customer on any major change in offering or pricing.
Provide B2B and/or ELITE solution consultancy.
Provide consultancy on product specs, Product Lifecycle Management, Replacements, offering and pricing.
Performs triage on issues and redirects to appropriate teams.
Catalogue Deployment & Maintenance:
Drive Catalogue setup & maintenance in line with Sales and Customer requirements.
Proactive manage EOL and NPI in customer offering and catalogue.
Manage offering and pricing updates across BUs and coordination across regions.
Accountable for quality and availability of customer catalogue and pricing (including PCCS)
Setup simplified deals. Setup users and user access.
Obtain price approval for customer offering and circulate within account team.
Support Contract / Deal Setup & Management
Coordinates bid preparation by providing margin, Configuration and quote
Manages standard and simplified deal setup.
Manages external lease renewal process with customer.
Customer support and communication:
Provide customized portal training.
Manage all quote requests.
Acts as single point of contact on issues regarding offering, catalogue, B2B and/or ELITE portal access and capabilities.
Provides guidance for Back Office teams with which a direct relation exists.
Proactive inform Sales or Customer on any major change in the catalogue.
Supports Demo/Certification unit requests.
Metrics control and Reporting
KPIs control – self monitor KPIs
Implements corrective actions in case of deviations.
Supporting ongoing strategic projects by implementing, reporting and providing feedback.
Ensure 100% adoption of reporting tools.
Data quality assurance for the info filled in reports, other tools.
- 2-3 years’ work experience in Sales Operations, Supply Chain, or similar
- Exposure to/familiarity with e-commerce platforms preferred
- Excellent time management.
- Problems identification and strategic thinking. Solution oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree or in course of obtaining.
- Strong communication skills at any internal hierarchy levels as well as with customers/partners
- Independent/self-starter methodology; mature business approach
- Fluency in English and/or German
- Customer first mentality
- Good communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, persistence and will to find a way to make it work
- Ability to work across different functional teams
- Mastery in English and German
- Ability to manage time periods with high stress level
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career!
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
- Hybrid working module (Home Office & Onsite)