SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
The Customer Service Agent operates in a multicultural environment and manages processes and operating systems by providing support to Company customers and partners;
- The Customer Service Analyst is an integral part of the operations team with a variety of responsibilities, such as:
- Verification of orders for consumable orders, approval and placement
- Analysis of monthly consumables consumption at press / customer level
- Keeping in touch and delivering up-to-date information to Supplies
- Informing customers about the status of orders
- Monthly collection of the number of pages printed by the customer
- Identify presses that are not connected to the iServe database
- Contacting distributors by email at the end of each month to collect the number of pages printed
- Close communication with the teams of each region, responsible for collecting the number of printed pages
- Identifying the types of contract and prioritizing customers
- Record data and post the number of printed pages
- Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input.
- Follows established guidelines and interprets policies.
- Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience.
- MS Office Package (Excel, Outlook)
- English, German
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmospher
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career!
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.