SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
The Development Engineer deploys and supports the implementation of Customer toolset (FlexNet Manager Suite, Flexera AppBroker/AppPortal) from cradle-to-grave throughout a client engagement and contribute to new releases by delivering configuration tasks and features.
- General support, administration, and maintenance of the Asset Management Tool Stack and associated applications.
- Maintain the integrity of the AM Tool Stack across production and pre-production instances.
- Implement new systems or add-ons, helping with problem resolution, and tests to ensure system efficiency.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in AM Tool Stack configuration and administration with overall 2-3 years of IT experience
- Experience on minor enhancements and hotfixes and system data maintenance (user, group, locations), ACL’s, UI Actions, Catalog Items, etc.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL 4 processes
- Some experience on Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2, S3 and RDP
- Basic understanding of Hardware and Software Asset Management
- Basic knowledge of infrastructure components such as Windows and cloud computing services (AWS and Azure).
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmospher
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career!
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.