SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
WW Digital Content Operations provides relevant & accurate content consistently across channels as a key enabler of digital customer experience. It is a Worldwide organization that collects, globalizes, and distributes marketing content to channel partners, sales teams, online retailers and Company stores. Its objective is to promote company products, drive brand consistency, enhance sales productivity and enable marketing agility. Content includes product features, technical specifications, messaging, and rich media and documents. Content documentation (Datasheets, images, …) are consolidated in the Concentra system, used as a repository for Company documentation.
This agent is requested to manage support of the application & process improvement and capabilities.
- Monitor and respond to user system queries in a timely and accurate way via support tracking ticketing system during European working hours
- Identify/Understand user needs and help them use specific system features
- Analyze and reproduce system issues reported by system users and external vendors
- Monitor and track to completion all issues logged by system users
- Follow-up with customers/ IT to ensure issues are fully resolved or workarounds are provided
- Manage basic configurations and system setup through Admin interface, based on user needs
- Provide application training for new users
- Send out communications to users when needed- tools are impacted/ system changes etc
- Create and update documentation process
- Attend and lead process reviews
- Participate to User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Communication, or related field, or equivalent job experience
- High attention to details
- Analytical thinking
- Demonstrated ability to manage work to schedules and deadlines
- Ability to prioritize workload according to business needs
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, with a focus on collaboration
- Experience in translation and terminology management would be a plus
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Advanced English
- Effective and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career!
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
- A competitive salary, Additional Health Insurance, luncheon voucher etc.