SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
Global Company Chatbot Data Engineer | Machine learning Engineer
Company is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies. Company has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as: blended reality technology, 3D printing, multi-function printing, Ink in the office, tablets, phablets, notebooks and mobile workstations.
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At Company, the future’s yours to create!
We are looking for an AI Chatbot Data Engineer with the right mix of logic, problem-solving and analytical skills and a strong background and hands-on experience on NLP systems, solid knowledge of machine learning and deep learning, and experience with working with massive amounts of data.
You will be part of the global Digital Services and Automation Team and will be responsible for the active and re-active training of the chatbots implemented across various businesses and operations.
• Deep-learning chatbots and dialog modeling
• Reactive training of the Natural Language Processing (NLP) on non-answered questions
• Gather all questions non-answered by the NLP
• Train the NPL for a maximum of those non-answered questions by providing the correct answer
• Pro-active training of the NLP by submitting new use cases along with expected answer
• Work closely with businesses and operations to convert requirements into system solutions and collaborate with development teams
• Continuous improvements of chat bot operations
• Establish, track and measure chatbot performance and take action accordingly
Education and Experience
• First-level university degree or equivalent experience
• Background with integrating Artificial Intelligence solutions into existing business models to improve customer experience and business results
• Minimum of one-year experience with MS chatbot solutions: Luis, QnA Maker or similar
• Strong understanding of the NLP space (natural language understanding, sentiment analysis, personality insight...), and you have leveraged several existing services and libraries (integration, configuration, training, continuous learning).
• Experience with Machine and Deep Learning algorithms and platforms
• Sound understanding of data structure and algorithms
• Proficient in extracting, cleaning and manipulating datasets to train machine learning algorithms
• Preferred: knowledge of the functional area of the chatbot (product search, partner search, order processing, etc.)
• Preferred: Background or education in linguistics, psychology, or sociology could also provide the necessary perspective
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Deep understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms
• Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work with large amounts of data (big data)
• Proficient with working in large Data bases
• Knowledge about data preprocessing, SQL and NoSQL, ETL (extract, transform, load), data analysis, and data visualization
• Fundamentals of statistics and probability
• Data analyst skills
• Deep understanding of the functional area of the chat bot
• Good business acumen
• Works independently and self-motivated on complex projects, across business functions & organizations
• Good project management skills
• Strong communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation)
• Mastery in English and local language.
• Ability to cope with tight timelines and to act in a service-oriented manner.
• Ability to successfully work in virtual teams around the globe
• Strong team-worker
Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results
• Problem solving: Approaches problems in a rational manner using sound strategies that ensure comp
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmospher
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career!
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.