SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners
The Customer Experience CoE in our Sales Operations wider organization is looking for a highly motivated individual with broad operational background, strong soft skills & negotiation expertise, to support our business via operational process design for integrated services, in the PS Contractual environment.
You will be responsible for consulting on operational design of selected 3rd party tangible/intangible service (3PS/VDPS) opportunities for existing Corporate customer deals in EMEA, acting as a key enabler for Service Sales. Our mission is to provide the business with competitive advantage in customer engagement by focusing on optimized execution and efficiency.
• Drive operational solution design for selected deals to support key business objectives: TCE, cost efficiency and increased revenue and market share
• Drive discussions with Services BU and Global Sales about priorities, anticipate business needs based on market trends and work on proactive solution design for these
• Provide consistent and accurate Q2C capability portfolio to Sales Pursuit teams and influence customer negotiations accordingly
• Review the VDPS/Local DaaS pipeline in close collaboration with Sales & BU, identify deals with operational challenges
• Represent EMEA Sales Operations in the relevant forums to ensure operational capabilities are respected in decisions
• Work with country teams to ensure right level of local resource assignment and identify support needs
• Drive Q2C solution design for VDPS opportunities, partnering with Services Sales to support the opportunity and increase win rate; highlight and drive efficiency-based improvement programs at an EMEA level
• Trigger documentation of agreed new processes and capabilities and ensure these are captured in respective reference documents (VDPS existing process documentation, etc)
• Enable VDPS PMs in the markets to provide excellent business support to complex deals by providing trainings and best practice sharing sessions, as well as active participation in New / better Process and Tool development
• Act as EMEA focal point for EMEA solution design, drive alignment across the EMEA markets and gain commitment on specific deal support;
• Provide Operations and Business stakeholders with regular overviews to ensure accurate resource mapping and account coverage
• Active participation in SOAR reviews
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience
- More than 5 years of related experience in business/operations roles
- Project and program management experience
- Deep knowledge of Company operational processes, industry trends and customer/partner requirements.
- Deep understanding of core Company businesses and the revenue cycle
- Leadership skills to manage cross-functional virtual teams, potentially with conflicting interests
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation), negotiation and influencing skills. Mastery in English and local language is required.
- Strong business experience in multiple process areas with excellent project management and process development skills
- Solid financial and business acumen
- Customer first mentality
- Strong understanding of Company's Global business model and related process & tool infrastructure just as sales processes
- Proven delivery of business outcomes with strong linkage to Sales
- Problem solving skills, persistence and will to find a way to make it work
- Is known for collaborating across organizational boundaries. Combines listening skills and leadership to optimize results
- Developed leadership skills, including team-building, conflict resolution, and management
- Effective communicator, networker and influencer
- Ability to balance between competing priorities
- Flexible and creative
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.