SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
Who are we looking for?
Strong collaborator with excellent English and with creative, innovative and open-minded approach
An independent result-oriented professional with drive to meet continuous challenges, driven to learn and grow and dedicated to making a meaningful difference
Person with ability to build relationship across teams and cultures with excellent customer skills and focus on trust and credibility to influence action
- Performs partner and sales ops support activities on dedicated processes for Data Collection, Financials Claims, Partner Compensation
- Responsible for partner experience on defined area, driving functional in-depth day-to-day partner interactions and activities via email and phone
- Lead tactical execution as the front line for Partner inquiries and issue resolution
- Conduct regular operational reviews (current status, issues, next steps) for partners and sales
- Provide Partner and Sales with visibility and E2E support on the claims backlog situation, as well as support on disputes, questions, missing info etc
- Follow up with Partners and /or Sales on missing info/corrections/required clarifications
- Monitor and coordinate backlog management process - drive clean-up all backlog payments in collaboration with Operations team in PXP
- Monitor and coordinate data collection process , drive resolution with partner on missing or incorrect, incomplete data
- Deliver Partner trainings and information on Operations processes and tools as needed
- Participate in new partner set ups, manages partner onboarding on defined processes
- Coordination of ticket management with partners and operations team, as well as downstream system interlocks; ensure proper follow-up for timely resolution
- Ensure claims and disputes resolution and act as first escalation point for partners/sales
- Functional expertise on processes and market nuances to the extend as to provide guidance and consulting on functional processes and activities to Partners and Sales
- Contribute in reaching the defined process measures and business fundamentals (e.g. business KPIs)
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Ability to handle most unique situations, may seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Ensure Audit & compliance rules are enforced and applied
- Mastery in English and second language as required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, share points, automation and VBA skill is a plus
- MS Dynamics knowledge is added advantage
- Solid understanding of Company business areas and internal business processes & policies.
- Excellent ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/stakeholder requirements.
- Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation)
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills and open to learn, broad, in-depth knowledge of the end-to-end process of sales operations
- Developed ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task while paying close attention to detail.
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 4-6 years of related experience, preferably in customer service, support, procurement, or finance.
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career!
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
- A competitive salary, Additional Health Insurance, luncheon voucher etc.