SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
- Ensures the accuracy of the processes and tasks from the Supply Chain Customer Operations department
- Delivers the requested tasks in due time
- Ensures the compliance of the processes, as per the company’s internal policies
- Is aware of and respects the internal policies and procedures of the company, both from a global and local level
- Delivers any other task or work-related responsibility as requested by the manager
- Backlog accountability
- Financial & revenue management
- Communication & E2E coordination
- Escalation ownership
- University degree
- Experience in customer interaction
- Experience in working with multiple countries/sub-regions at a high level of complexity
- Medium to advanced Microsoft Office tools knowledge
- Customer-oriented –always keeps a customer focus.
- Team spirit
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work and multitask under pressure
- Meet agreed deadlines for action
- B2 Italian language skills and advanced English skills
- Salary 4500 lei/net
- 24 vacation days
- Medical Subscription for Medicover
- Meal tickets
- Remote & hybrid working module.
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career!
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So, you can advance faster and further in your future career
- A friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative, and performance-orientated