SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners
Customer relationship contribute to customer TCE.
• Serve as single point of contact for customers; escalate to technical support team
• Proactively communicate order details to customers
• Follow up on NON-EU documents for SP orders.
• Monitor number of NON-SI cases and closely follow up with all teams involved
SP Web order Management
• monitor SP requests placed by Channels on the Web Ordering System and forward them to the technical team
• adjust the requests based on the feed-back received from the technical team
• send notifications to channels for BO allocations, or any order changes
• Escalate to TL all errors notified by Channels: eg SP missing, error login account, missing or wrong contract set-up for specific press, SP with wrong pricing.
• Manual customs invoice for specific NON-EU channels
Order receipt and check – manual orders. Target all Manual Orders are processed same day.
• Check that order information is accurate, process order in internal tools
• Inform channel on order details, follow up if needed
Install Base Coordinator for EMEA region:
• Adding/Deleting/Moving machines
• Updating machines details and their status
• Creating/Deleting/Updating End-Users
• Creating/Deleting/Updating Ship-to Users
• Maintaining the customer details up to date (address change, phone number, email address, contact person)
• Collecting data for EMEA service team on request
• Managing DFE install base – adding Server components for Proliant Support
• Managing the registration process for Channels enrolment in PrintOS
- Experience in Customer service/support
- Fluent in English
- Team player
- Organizational skills
- Customer oriented
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines
- Ability to handle conflict situations
- Multitasking abilities
- Analytical skills
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career!
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
- Hybrid working module (Home Office & Onsite)