SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners
Overall team contribution
- Be a promoter of the GSS Service business, Company products and services.
- Use a teamwork approach with our internal and external partners.
PrintOS Order Management
- monitor SP (spare parts) requests placed by customers on the WOS (web ordering system)
- adjust the requests based on the feed-back received from the technical team
- send notifications to customers for back-order allocations or any order changes
- Forward to IT Focal point all errors notified by the customers: eg SP missing, error login account, missing or wrong contract set-up for specific press, SP with wrong pricing.
- Organize couriers for Direct customers
- Support the T&M customers
- Order receipt and check – manual orders
- Follow up on delivery errors with all parties involved (KN, TNT, UPS, DHL, etc)
Case support and SP order in Service One platform
- case open/update/part order. Forward to IT Focal point all errors notified by the customers: eg SP missing, error login account, missing or wrong contract set-up for specific press, SP with wrong pricing.
Indigo Training Registration:
- Participant Prerequisite check
- Funding check & Scheduling
- Entry data in Training Registration tools
- Customer 1st notification & Final confirmation
- Experience in Customer service/support. Willing to work in 3 shifts to support the Indigo EMEA customers. The team is up to 8 HCs, late shift 11-8pm is by rotation.
- Fluent in French. We are looking for candidates who can speak up to 3 languages – English included
- Team player
- Organizational skills
- Customer oriented
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines
- Ability to handle conflict situations
- Multitasking abilities
- Analytical skills, Excel is a plus
- positive attitude
- fast learner
- solution oriented
- conflict management.
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.