SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners.
The Development Manager is a hands-on coding and technical design role with responsibility for leading, coaching and mentoring the team towards the systematic and consistent production of well-designed, extensible and maintainable systems. The Development Manager is accountable for the technical quality
Delivery Champion: Guides the adoption, implementation and continuous improvement of technical quality that takes the form agreed principles and practices that are aligned with industry best practice.
Delivery Practice Coach: Coaches members of the team towards technical industry best practice and appropriate measurable quality that leads to results that meet and at times exceeds customer expectations
Mentor: Promotes an environment where
- it is enjoyable to do the right thing the right way
- quality is at the heart of everything we do
- waste is minimized if not eliminated
- we continually learn and improve
- advice and help is available
- Must have a good command of English both written and verbal combined with the ability to communicate complexity in a simple manner to all levels
- Experience working in a fast paced, heterogeneous multi-platform and multi-site environment with exposure to online and/or retail focused media
- Expert level experience with design Patterns + SOLID Principles such as MVVM, MVC, IOC, Distributed systems with microservices. Etc.
- Coaching/Mentoring evidence must include pairing, appreciation of Agile principles particularly collective ownership, facilitation of learning sessions.
- Expert level experience of C#/.NET Frameowrk 4.7 and above, Java
- In-depth knowledge of multithreading and async programming EntityFramework code first approach and EF migrations.
- Expert level working experience of: React framework with Redux, HTML (cross browser), CSS3, HTML 5, JSON, XML etc.
- Expert level experience of the following Database technologies: SQL Server 2016, PostGreSQL, T-SQL, JSON query,
- Expertise with Elasticsearch 4.7 and Elasticsearch.NET library
- Expertise with using Messaging protocols such as RabbitMQ, Kafka etc.
- Expertise with Micro-service Design, Distributed system design, REST API, Web services, SOA contact-first design and Windows services with TopShelf library
- Expertise with test driven development include xunit and mocking frameworks together with refactoring tools that facilitate refactoring to patterns
- Familiarity with continuous integration servers such as, Jenkins, Appveyor, dockers etc.
- Familiarity with Windows/Linux server administration, virtualization (dockers, kubernetes), cloud services, IaaS/PaaS, SaaS
- Assertive: self-confident but not arrogant. Exhibits an assurance in their abilities that is persuasive and balances their abilities and contributions whilst recognising the value of others
- Driven: focused on results. Exhibits a willingness to do what it takes to consistently deliver on commitments, under-promising and over-delivering whilst a balancing sustainable pace with a determination to meet and exceed expectations
- Open: promotes transparency and accountability. Exhibits a trusted nature, shares information appropriately and receptive to new ideas and ways of working and embraces change
- Collaborative: works well with others at all levels. Exhibits an ability to empathize and put themselves in others’ situations, able to build on others’ ideas and moderate communication according to the audience
- Team Player: does what is best for the team. Exhibits an ability to maximize their value to the team and project, guide contributions and determine what is needed, when it is needed and make it happen
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmospher
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career!
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.