SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners
The confirmed consultant, working closely with the senior manager, is responsible for the set-up or configuration of the software package in order to adapt it to the clients’ need as well as manage it in compliance to the instructions of the project manager or senior consultant.
Operational attributes and duties
Management of missions and projects
1.Analyse the technical and functional requirements
2.Set up or configure based on these requirements
3.Draft the unit testing
4.Monitor and correct the incidents
5.Respect the development conditions of the service (deadlines, deliverables, quality)
6.Respect the confidentiality norms, in compliance to the back-up policy of data and its clients
Oral / Written communication
1.Draft the documentation and ensure the training
2.Popularize the procedures to ensure their adoption by end users (IT or business) and the Nell’Armonia’s teams
3.Communicate in oral and written, clearly and efficiently (French and English) for mails and reports
4.Be receptive, empathic and respectful to build a constructive dialogue
1.Contribute to the incident resolution encountered by other consultants in the realisation of the project
2.Respect internal processes
Post-degree course in Engineer or degree in IT with at least 3 years of experience of integration in the following environments:
- Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
- A great foundation for your career!
- Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
- Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
- Hybrid working module (Home Office & Onsite)