In the IT Services area we provide ADM (Application Development and Maintenance) services to customers worldwide. We are working with a wide range of technologies and programming languages (common and rare ones) from Spring, Hibernate, .NET, SharePoint to C++, C#, Java, RPG till AS400, Oracle, Progress. Our aim is to achieve high correspondence to our customers by introducing and applying new coming technology features. We strive to increase our clients’ effectiveness in their day to day work and reach a high level of satisfaction. This also gives space for our developers to continuous learning and growth. At the same time we do not forget that life is not only about work so we organize and participate in beyond the business activities within the IT Services stream and occasionally with our customers.
· Setup SharePoint Servers and install third party software;
· Monitor the health of Sharepoint farms;
· Patch upgrade Sharepoint farm and third-party software;
· Restore Sharepoint farms during disaster recovery situation;
· Deploy application packages to Sharepoint farm;
· Follow ITIL process to deploy changes to different environments Effectively collaborate with multiples teams and get required input to solve customer tickets;
· Strong Knowledge on SharePoint on premise environment SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016 versions;
· Strong understanding PowerShell scripting knowledge;
· Basic understanding on Windows OS , IIS , SQL & Networking;
· Basic understanding on Office 365 tools eg.: Sharepoint Online, Onedrive4business, MS Teams.