Our client is dealing with custom complex software development on new or existing foundations, design and optimization of cloud infrastructures, system migration, IT strategy development, and consulting.
And now they are looking for a Business Analyst to support them in various projects.
Be our next Superhero!
- Own and develop a relationship with our partners, working with them to optimize and enhance their business
- Gather requirements from stakeholders throughout the business and create new product, feature and solution specification in collaboration with the development team
- Analyze incoming issues, problems, requests and provide feasible solution for our business partners
- Manage Agile/Scrum meetings (planning, grooming, review and retrospective) ensuring that the development is completed accurately and deadlines are reached.
- Be an owner of the UAT of new features and products before they are deployed into the market
- Manage launch activities leading up to and following releases, ensuring that appropriate communications are made to key stakeholders
- Document any identified required changes, and communicate them to the relevant stakeholders
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of the solutions
- College or University degree in the appropriate field
- Work experience in relevant field or industry
- Active professional English language skills (spoken and written)
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and get things done
- Basic SQL or NoSQL knowledge
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Basic knowledge of HTML and UI principals
- Flexible hours and Home Office
- Family-friendly work and workplace condition
- Internal and External Training
- Good atmosphere
- Cohesive team
- Opportunity to participate in various projects, and also an opportunity for constant professional development