Our partner is the world's largest humanitarian organization. Our work is guided by many fundamental principles; humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity and universality.
The position holder is a specialist in Information Systems used by Enterprise Resource Planing solutions notably the Talent platform of the D365 suite of products. The purpose of the job is to: Deliver a high quality HR business applications support services. Guarantee data information security, availability and integrity through strong operational competencies using the ITIL framework; Provide specific business applications support to professional users in various departments Ensure all systems meet business expectations, maintain the respective systems up-to-date by undertaking proactive systems maintenance, and participate in projects towards new systems implementation; Develop operational procedures aligned with the support activities requirement, maintain them up to date and provide structured support recommendation to the various stakeholders and end users.
- Ensure service quality and security, while respecting operating methods defined by quality standards.
- Manage the implementation, support and evolution of ERP components (D365 Talent) and environments applying the standard operational procedures in force within the IT Department.
- Manage operational tools (monitoring and management) to ensure sustainability of Talent systems and dependant services for the various business units and at end user level.
- Maintain the operational knowledge base in the service management tool, record incident, provide quality resolution advises.
- Establish and update operational procedures to warranty ERP services availability in accordance with operational level agreements (OLA).
- Identify, review and participate in the development of D365 Talent training solutions to deliver appropriate, cost effective trainings in HR topics for users while promoting on-line training opportunities.
- Support key-users in system integration acceptance testing Train key-users and/or end-users
- Collaborate with technical resources around the definition and implementation of system integrations
- Participate in all activites related to providing adequate and stable ERP systems and services to all stakeholders distributed across 5 regions.
- Contribute actively to the overall satisfaction level of end users while develop and promote effective working relationship within the ERP Team, the wider and the RCRC movements including ICRC.
- Manage personal knowledge and continuously update your skillset on various systems and applications.
- Adhere to staff regulation of the regulations and to the IT security rules at all the times.
- Communicate effectively with the various stakeholders, including those within the IT sector, share knowledge and be subject matter expert.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in business applications support
- Minimum 3 year of professional experience in roll-out, maintenance, upgrades and developing extensions/customisations for D365 Talent
- Minimum 5 year of professional experience in business requirements analysis Knowledge, skills and languages
- Excellent knowledge of D365 Talent module Proven record of D365 Talent module implementation and/or support Proven record of business analysis and project implementation
- Experience of Microsoft Common Data Service and the Microsoft Power Platform (preferred)
- Proven team player, ability to adjust in different cultures and languages Adept at analysis, problem solving, solutions and end-user oriented
- Affinity for team work, collaborative attitude, open-minded and adaptable Well organized, able to work under pressure and manage emergencies
- Good analytical skills to interpret problems, identify solutions and possible side effects Fluently spoken and written English
- Good command of another language (French, Spanish or Arabic)
- Knowledge of Hungarian is an asset.
Nagy Lili Anita