Our client is a dynamic and internationally growing group in the field of telecommunication and IT services. Operating in 20 countries on 3 continets to date, they are the European market leader in their niche.
To support them in further growth, we are currently looking for a Database Engineer based in Budapest to become a member of their international IT team.
You have a broad knowledge of databases within complex environments, you are highly communicative and even during busy times you know how to maintain an overview and set priorities. As a Database Engineer we are looking for an active and enterprising attitude and for you to be able to motivate and inspire others with this same attitude as well. You have a good analytical thinking ability and you take initiative to optimize the functionality, availability and reliability of our 24/7 HA SQL environment.
To qualify for this position, you have at least:
· 1-3 years of experience in database administration, information technology, database architecture, or a related field
· Strong command of SQL and SQL server tools.
· Advanced knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards.
· Understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling.
· Familiarity with SSAS, SSIS, SSRS.
· Experience with Linux and Windows Server environments.
· Extensive experience with database technologies MySQL and MS SQL
· Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
· Experience with monitoring systems.
· Excellent communication and technical documentation skills.
· Proficient/Good in English.
· Impeccable attention to detail.
· Experience with cloud services (AWS, Microsoft Azure) a plus.
· ITIL certification is a plus.
· A valid driving license.
A stable yet very diverse working environment with an outstanding team spirit and atmosphere.
If you love working in a very diverse and technical environment, within an awesome international team, this is the job for you!
Next to these amazing perks we offer:
· An attractive salary package based on knowledge and skills.
· Bonus regulation.
· A high level of autonomy.
· Continuous professional development and training.
· Flexible working hours.
· Working with international colleagues + travelling.
· National and international career growth opportunities.