Our client is going to retire and decommission various ERP and Finance systems where we need to archive structured and unstructured data in a cost efficient and secure way in an archive solution. The first application in our roadmap will be Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009/2012 with an outlook to Oracle 11.5.10 coming next.
As an ERP Expert, you need to drive achieving understandable but robust documentation of the legal business requirements considering also a reasonable framework of development needs and keeping implementation costs close to the minimum.
- Collect and analyze business and legal needs
- Analyze and map data structures
- Define basic queries to achieve data in the planned solution
- Set up a plan for the archiving process
- Document the requirements in a design book
- The documentation will be the basis for tendering vendors and their solutions by our Central Procurement
- Propose technical solutions and drive the selected implementation
- Fluent in English
- Experience in decommissioning ERP systems is a must
- Deep knowledge of ERP systems:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 & 2012 is a must
- Oracle 11.5.10 is a big advantage
- Experience with other ERP applications is a plus