Our client is an aluminum and renewable energy company, headquartered in the capital of Norway. They are one of the largest aluminum companies worldwide, and now the Global Business Services organization is looking for an Infrastructure Developer with the following requirements:
The infrastructure Developer role will be responsible for automating infrastructure-related procedures including project activities and operational processes (like object sync, account provisioning, assess and manipulate ACL, etc.). This role will also have to develop new process-optimized services, establish version control and common repositories of automation. Here are some example tasks from the past:
- Design and implement a dynamic group management solution that creates groups based on certain attributes of the user objects and fills those up with the relevant members. For example: create groups for all the different countries and for each employee type (contractors and employees) within each country. Delete those groups where there are no members anymore. Add an option to configure exceptions, for example, add certain users to the Hungarian group's event though those users are based in Germany. Make the solution flexible, so that multiple teams can request their own set of groups.
- Assess the ACLs of file shares and report on broken inheritance and explicit permissions. Replace certain ACEs with new ones that have migrated identities.
- Provision AzureAD guest accounts or update attributes of them based on user data (name, manager, user type, etc.) coming from an XML file.
- Strong scripting experience is mandatory (PowerShell)
- Experience with Automation tools (like Azure Automation, Azure Runbooks)
- Experience in automating account management in AD and Azure AD
- Working experience with O365 Services (Exchange/SharePoint/OneDrive/Skype)
- Experience with Azure Graph API
- Experience in Enterprise Environments
- Experience with source control management tools (Git)
- Good stress handling
- Good English verbal and written communication
- Additional programming experience in C# is an advantage