Our Client is an international IT Services company. They provide IT support to their employees in their stores and offices in eight European countries.
Our partner operate in two different, continuously growing locations in Budapest and Pécs.
In this context, we are looking for new colleagues for the below mentioned tasks.
Be our new superheroes.
Areas we support and need your help:
- Active Directory (2nd or 3rd level):
- administer our new accounts, security groups, accesses etc.
- handle the tickets, requests and changes sent by our colleagues
- document and automate to simplify our processes (with PowerShell and VBScript)
- Exchange server (2nd or 3rd level):
- manage our Microsoft Exchange-related tickets, requests and changes
- incident management in case of system failures
- cooperate with the national and international IT-departments
- Desktop support (2nd or 3rd level):
- help us to plan and develop our automated Windows OS installations
- advise us on hardware-purchasing topics (e. g.: notebooks, thin clients etc)
- support our client migrations on international level
- SCCM support (2nd or 3rd level):
- extend and maintain our Software Distribution infrastructure (Ivanti Endpoint Manager)
- keep your eyes on the compliance of the actual patch deployments
- handle all the issues regarding Software Distribution and patch management
- Fluency in English
- 2nd or 3rd level experience in one (or more) areas mentioned above
- German language knowledge
- International environment
- Organization and culture based on trust and professional empowerment
- Long-term career path opportunities
- Opportunity to take part in the migration and ramp-up of support services