The role requires interaction with global IT partners and information security personnel providing project coordination, documentation and facilitation of work streams across Our Client’s global footprint. The projects involve improving process and technical controls around temporary privileged access and privileged account activity monitoring, working with business and technology personnel to identify and remediate privileged accounts that are out of compliance, implementing the solutions and defining analytical approaches to identify privileged account misuse.
The Identity Access Management Post Activity Review program focuses on providing privileged user activity monitoring solutions for Our Client. We are seeking for a candidate with no minimum business experience to support the delivery of program and project efforts aimed at improving, standardizing or streamlining processes. Primarily in governance practices around the privileged identity management information security space.
• Support the expansion of the privileged activity review program including the design, development, implementation, reporting, and analytical activities
• Ability to interpret and apply policies, standards, and procedures
• Interact with program stakeholder and coordinate deliverables
• Provide assistance and follow ups to product support inquiries
• Develop and maintain process and procedural documentation for the team
• Maintain and organize program related training and resource materials
• Support the program manager in product enhancements and issue tracking with the development and production support teams.
• Support the development of key risk indicators and metrics for distribution
• Experience in writing process documentation
• Proficient in MS Office applications with advanced Excel skill (e.g., Marcos, PIVOT, and complex formulas) preferred
• Strong analytic, sound judgement and decision-making skills required
• Attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong communication skills and fluent in English (both written and verbal)
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• A self-starter
• Ability to work effectively in a global team environment
• Hard-working and be able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Relevant experience in information security, risk management, and compliance a plus
• Preferred 1 year information security experience or technical support role
Development Value / Fejlődési lehetőségek:
• Opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge in Information Security, risk management, data analytics, reporting, and subject matter knowledge in the privileged access management space.
• Work in a global and diverse team environment
• Opportunity to gain exposure within CISO organization