Our partner, being the world’s largest humanitarian network is a global organization with strong local branches. Its Digitalization and IT Department is now expanding to further support global projects and core activities.
We are now looking for the role of a Network and Security Engineer Consultant for the Budapest office.
1) Provide 2nd level Network and Network Security Operational Support based on ITIL driven frameworks and systems.
2) Report on changes, progress, issues, and escalation on regular basis to the Team Lead. Support and provide KPIs for the performance metrics of supported systems. Liaise with the corresponding subject matter expert (Network & Telecommunications Officer) for day-to-day operations management.
3) Analyze and perform firewall objects and rules clean up (SASE Provider OpenSystems AG).
4) Design and document a technical procedure that allows problem-free disconnection of Offices from the full-mesh site-to-site VPN.
5) Investigate and plan change to enable digital signage players to access the Internet while respecting port security.
a. Create a POC for the digital signage system for remote access without VPN (Windows Viewers for the testing with NAT-ed ports).
6) Plan, implement and document the concept of new security groups for VPN users to limit access correctly. Groups are to be created from user responses for VPN Audit, business case assessment).
7) Implement the standardized internet publishing methods (Web Application Proxy or Azure AD Application Proxy Connector) across services that need accessing from the Internet.
Confident level of English
At least CCNA level of knowledge, however no exam is required
At least 5 years of hands-on experience, preferably in operations
ITIL knowledge / experience, however no exam is required
Security exposure: SD-WAN, Zone based Firewalls, End Point Protection Management, (preferably McAfee)
We're looking for a proactive person, who can solve problems, who can think of solution
O365 / Azure AD is an advantage
Opportunity work with new technologies
Being involved with a global team that is represented in over 70 countries
Stable background, well known world-wide organization
Small, but dynamic and helpful local team in Budapest
Hybrid work place / home office normally, full home office due to Covid-19 at the moment.