Our partner, being the world’s largest humanitarian network is a global organization with strong local branches. Its Digitalization and IT Department is now expanding to further support global projects and core activities.
We are now looking for the role of a Senior Network Engineer for the Budapest office.
- Provide 3rd level operational support for the global organizational networking and telecommunication infrastructure and services while ensuring compliance to ITIL and other applicable Frameworks. Work cross-functionally to manage operational incidents and service requests.
- Contribute to the design and deployment of network and telecom solutions by advising on the impact of planned changes, assisting operations in the roll-out and post-implementation.
- Design, install and maintain corporate LAN, WAN/SD-WAN, VPN, Wireless, VoIP, PSTN networks and security systems including but not limited to routers, switches, firewalls, wireless controllers and access points, radius servers, proxies, IPS/IDS/HIPS systems, SIEM, EPM/EDR, NAC solutions, and other networks/security services and appliances across all IFRC locations, offices and data centers.
- Establish and maintain network asset management processes, including maintaining network components inventory and related documentation, layouts, and technical specifications.
- Supporting network-related projects.
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in the administration, setup, maintenance, data center operation.
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in the IT field, with minimum 5 years of networking (WAN/SD-WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi, VoIP) and Firewall infrastructure design and administration. Demonstrate a solid understanding of network layers, topologies, protocols, and hands-on experience in advanced troubleshooting of complex infrastructure issues.
- Proven track record in managing large Windows-environment: networks, including ADDS/ADFS/ADCS/DNS/DHCP and other related networking and security services, Windows-servers, Azure-based cloud infrastructure (O365, AzureAD etc.)
- Fluent English.
- Opportunity to work in international-, but non-profit environment with humanitarian core activity.
- If needed, almost full remote opportunity.