The Manager is going to be the guardian of the ERP solution. Owns the SAP Global Template. Accountable to deliver functional solutions to gaps and for consistent documentation set of the template.
Overall responsibility for the successful deployment of the ERP solution into business locations. The ERP Program delivery role is responsible for the design and implementation of an effective ERP Deployment methodology on data migration, testing, and training, organization change management and project management. The ERP Program delivery role is accountable to the Project /Program Management Board for timely, accurate, transparent and objective status reporting on inflight deployment projects relating to project planning, resource management, budgeting, forecasting, risk and issues.
- Design, development and ongoing maintenance of:
Business Processes supported by the ERP solution,
Operating Policies and Design Principles of the ERP solution,
ERP software configuration for each of the agreed environments and their congruence.
- Solution and Systems integrity through the development and adherence to ERP guiding principles e.g. Master Data Management,
- Configuration Management of supporting Seed, Deployment and Service Products and processes,
- Data Integrity of the ERP solution and external data feeds,
- Internal, external control compliance,
- Template change process,
- Accountable for testing, training, data migration organization change management and project management activities performed in time within project budget,
- Accountable for regular project/program review towards business,
- Drive improvements within ERP Program delivery to optimize project rollout, cost, time and quality,
- Overall program budget management to ensure cost controlling.
- College or University Degree,
- 15 years plus of managing Design stage ERP projects,
- Expert in Business Process modeling design and policy development, Systems configuration disciplines and ERP lifecycle management,
- Program / Project Management of large scale complex multi-site ERP programs and projects,
- Ten years plus experience of implementing global ERP in a service management environment,
- CMII Professional or equivalent certificate,
- Demonstrable experience of designing and implementing Configuration Management within an ERP environment,
- Experience with remote/dotted line management of staff in multiple countries,
- Strong management skills to enforce appropriate deliverable of team members,
- Process-driven, good communicator, logical thinker, detail-driven
- A formal background in the design and implementation of Configuration Management processes, systems and teams,
- ERP implementation experience in multinational environment,
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Relevant Degree
- Excellent benefit package
- Good atmosphere
- Cohesive team
- Opportunity for constant professional development
- Home Office
- Family-friendly work and workplace condition
- International working environment