Our Client SAP FICO support team is seeking a motivated individual to join our IT organization as an SAP ABAP Software Developer. Responsibilities include developing, maintaining, and supporting software applications for new and existing systems.
Have working knowledge of ABAP programming language and SAP development environment, in SAP ERP 6.0.
- Define, develop, debug, test, analyze, and maintain software programs and applications.
- Develop program and system documentation.
- Analyze and fixes software errors in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Contact with consultants, users, architects, project leaders, and management to resolve problems and suggest alternatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, information technology, management information systems, math, a related field, or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Classroom experience with ABAP development language and SAP development environment.
- Relevant job experience in similar developer positions for 2-5 years (or more) is awaited.
- Familiarity with FI/CO SAP module
- Exposure to Reports, Forms, ABAP code-anyalsis and table development is desired.
- Knows interface technologies (RFC, BAPI, Idocs, SOAP Webservice, REST API, SAP HANA)
- Knowledge about S/4 HANA (developer) is an advantage.
- At least B2 languague skills English and/or German is needed.
- Experience with SAP Workflow is a big advantage.
Adapting to the new situation created by the coronavirus pandemic, we work from home every Monday and Friday to secure our colleagues’ safety.
- Possibility to improve yourself in a constantly growing organization
- An above-average salary
- Varied and interesting tasks
- A secure, long-term opportunity