Our Client SAP support team is seeking a motivated individual to join our IT organization as an SAP Solution Manager/MM/CRM consultant.
This position would require a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan.
- Have working knowledge of SAP Solution Manager/MM/CRM module in SAP ERP 6.0.
- Collect and analyse user requirements, make implementation, do IT testing, help with facilitating user testing, and support go-live execution. Solve interface-related problems, and help with their further development.
- Develop system documentation, provide training sessions both for IT team and for business users, if needed.
- Analyze and fix software errors in a timely and accurate fashion (ticket handling), and participate in SAP projects.
- Contact with other consultants, users, developers, project leaders, and management to resolve problems and suggest alternatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, information technology, management information systems, math, a related field, or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Classroom experience with Solution Manager/MM/CRM consultancy area in SAP support environment.
- Relevant job experience in similar consultant positions for 2-5 years (or more) is awaited.
- Familiarity with Solution Manager/MM/CRM modules is a strong benefit.
- Experience with SAP Workflow is a big advantage.
- Know interface technologies (RFC, BAPI, Idocs, SOAP Webservice, REST API, SAP HANA)
- Knowledge about S/4 HANA (consultant) is an advantage.
- At least B2 languague skills English and/or German is needed.
- German languague skills
Adapting to the new situation created by the coronavirus pandemic, we work from home every Monday and Friday to secure our colleagues’ safety.
- Possibility to improve yourself in a constantly growing organization
- An above-average salary
- Varied and interesting tasks
- A secure, long-term opportunity