Our Client SAP support team is seeking a motivated individual to join our IT organization as an SAP CC or CI or CRM consultant.
This position would require a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan.
- Have working knowledge of SAP CC/CI/CRM module in SAP ERP 6.0.
- Collect and analyze user requirements, make implementation, do IT testing, help with facilitating user testing, and support go-live execution. Solve interface-related problems, and help with their further development.
- Develop system documentation, provide training sessions both for IT team and for business users, if needed.
- Analyze and fix software errors in a timely and accurate fashion (ticket handling), and participate in SAP projects.
- Contact with other consultants, users, developers, project leaders, and management to resolve problems and suggest alternatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, information technology, management information systems, math, a related field, or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Classroom experience with SAP CC/CI/CRM/FICA consultancy area in SAP support environment.
- Relevant job experience in similar consultant positions for 2-5 years (or more) is awaited.
- Familiarity with CRM/CC/CI/FICA modules is a strong benefit.
- Experience with SAP Workflow is a big advantage.
- Know interface technologies (RFC, BAPI, Idocs, SOAP Webservice, REST API, SAP HANA)
- Knowledge about S/4 HANA (consultant) is an advantage.
- At least B2 language skills English and/or German is needed.
- German language skills
- Possibility to improve yourself in a constantly growing organization
- An above-average salary
- Varied and interesting tasks
- A secure, long-term opportunity