Our partner who plays a significant role in the IT outsourcing market is looking for SAP experts who will work on a global rollout project in the metal industry.
SEP Technical services have started off with a new project " SAP Data Archiving 2021 " wherein Production data in SAP will be archived. They are in need of an SAP skilled resource who has performed this archiving activity before so we can utilize his expertise in their project.
In this role they want a resource who has knowledge in SAP Data Archiving and are looking for an:
•SAP Data Archiving Architect
- At least 10 years of overall IT work experience (Required, Expert level)
- Minimum 8 years of SAP Experience with S4 experience preferred
- At least 2 Archiving end-to-end projects completed.
- General knowledge of the main SAP modules like FICO, MM, BI and etc
- Exposure to BI, SRM, and cloud archiving preferred
- Any certifications in this area preferred
- SAP data archival using Open Text is a plus
- Architect, assess, design, and Implement SAP data archival
- Design and build reusable components on data archival
- Fluent in English.
- Possibility to improve yourself in a constantly growing organization
- An above-average salary
- Varied and interesting tasks
- A secure, long-term opportunity