Our partner is a prestigious, leading industrial company registered in Norway. Its purpose is to create a more viable society by developing natural resources into products and solutions in innovative and efficient ways.
They are looking for:
- Functional Specialists
- Data Migration Manager
- Project Manager
- Lead Functional Architect
- Solution and Program Delivery Manager
- Release Management Specialist
From EU, United Kingdom and Turkey.
- Collect and analyse user requirements, make implementation, do IT testing, help with facilitating user testing, and support go-live execution. Solve interface-related problems, and help with their further development.
- Roll out Template solution to locations according to MES program,
- Quality and detailed scheduling for all areas are the main focus areas,
- He/She is considered as the face to the customer working closely (onsite) with business and Solutioning team (Solution Architects, Functional specialists, developers, etc.),
Data Migration Manager:
- Design, develop, maintain and execute the SAP Data migration strategy
- Document the SAP Data entity model
- Design, develop and coordinate the integrity of the Data Migration and its environments for the global template
- Design, develop and maintain an agreed set of Data Migration Test cycles in accordance with the agreed ERP deployment testing and DM strategies
- Design, develop, maintain and execute the SAP project strategy
- Document the SAP project entity model
- Design, develop and coordinate the integrity of the Project and its environment for the global template
Lead Functional Architect:
- Oversee and lead the decision to design and change the architecture across the various application layers for the SAP 4HANA ERP program - factory layer, MES layer, ERP layer,
- Responsible for ensuring agreed request for changes (RFC’s) as a result of the Change Control Board (project and business as usual BAU) are cataloged, prioritized, resourced, monitored, managed and closed in accordance with an agreed timeframe to an agreed quality in consultation with the ERP Programme Delivery and ERP Service Operations Service Delivery Managers
Solution and Program Delivery Manager:
- Solution and Systems integrity through the development and adherence to ERP guiding principles e.g. Master Data Management,
- Configuration Management of supporting Seed, Deployment and Service Products and processes,
- Data Integrity of the ERP solution and external data feeds,
- Internal, external control compliance
Release Management Specialist:
- Design, coordinate, facilitate and execute the Release Management process for SAP Rollout and SAP Technical projects.
- Working with the various projects/teams in the Release to coordinate and plan the technical deployments of the various solutions and third-party applications on the different landscapes established for both project and maintenance (BAU) streams.
- Maintain and improve the usability of the Maintenance & Release Calendar to keep it up to date with any project and technical activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, information technology, management information systems, math, a related field, or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Relevant job experience in similar positions
- Five years plus working with MES / ERP or variant in a hands-on project environment
- Familiarity with SD/PP/LE moduls
- strong ERP experience
- Manufacturing experience
- SAP data migration experience
- Experience with SAP Workflow is a big advantage.
- Know interface technologies (RFC, BAPI, Idocs, SOAP Webservice, REST API, SAP HANA)
- Knowledge about S/4 HANA is an advantage.
- Fluent English
- German knowledge
- Possibility to improve yourself in a constantly growing organization
- Experience at a multinational company
- Excellent benefit package
- Varied and interesting tasks
- A secure, long-term opportunity
- Traveling/car (depends on the position)